Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The uglies are coming out

Previous dosage: 16.7 mg
Current dosage: 12.5 mg
Days on current dosage: 9
Supplements: B-12 complex, niacinamide, fish oil
Withdrawal symptoms: anger, irritability, rage

I've noticed that I've been quite irritable and short on patience in the last couple of days, but it's gotten pretty bad today. I have screamed so much at the kids that I'm hoarse. In terms of physical symptoms, I feel great. But it's no fun when you turn into a mean ugly mama.

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.


    Zoloft side effects

    ReplyDelete