Monday, January 24, 2011

I lost Liam, but I did not loose my wits

Dosage for the past few months: 25 mg
Current dosage: 16.7 mg
Days on current dosage: 17
Supplements: B-12 complex, niacinamide, fish oil
Withdrawal symptoms: none

We were at Super Walmart yesterday looking car seats and I lost Liam. I turned around and he wasn't there. When he did not show up after repeatedly calling his name and looking in the neighboring isles, I started to think someone must have taken him. He was probably gone for a total of 3 or 5 minutes, but it felt like an eternity. Finally another customer yells "He's here"! It turns out he was hiding behind one of those huge car seat boxes. So he had never gone anywhere actually. When he saw me he started laughing and playing peekabo with car seat box. It had all been one big game for him.
The funny thing is, I did not start crying hysterically after I found him, which is what would normally happen to me. It's like I was a little too calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment